Be sure to check out some of the incredible results we delivered for our Clients.
Verrico Associates is the industry leader in Responsible Care services to the chemical and related industries.
The American Chemistry Council (ACC) has adopted a management system approach for implementing Responsible Care in the United States, including mandatory independent third-party verification. The RC14001 and Responsible Care Management System (RCMS) Technical Specifications were developed as a result. ACC members and partners are required to implement one of these standards within a specified timeframe. These requirements are now expanding to trade association members and partners worldwide.
The implementation of and certification to these standards is similar to other ISO standards, requiring management systems to be in place related to environment, health, safety and security, including:
- Policy revision/review;
- General risk assessment (“aspect/impact” or hazard/risk) activities;
- Product risk review procedures;
- Product risk information management;
- Manual/road map development or revision;
- Document control/management;
- Commercial partner qualification and review procedures and processes;
- Communications program refinements, especially communications effectiveness.
Verrico Associates helps Clients establish, implement and certify Responsible Care Management Systems through a number of services, including:
- Gap Analysis
- Implementation and Planning Assistance
- Focused Internal Working Sessions
- Internal Systems and Compliance Audits
- Management Presentation/Review